Saturday, August 7, 2021

US and THEM

At some point, the faint spark of civil disobedience will enter into people's heads ... perhaps.

As I spoke about yesterday, this 'pandemic', to anyone who can think for himself for even a second, isn't about your health. It's about gaining wealth, power and control for the people who rule over us, the career media personalities, and for bureaucratic flunkies who see themselves as potentially part of the ruling class.

How do I know this?  It took me about 45 seconds to find the NYC (Pop. 8 million) rolling average for Bug 19 deaths.  It ranges between 2 and 9 probable deaths since late May.  That's almost 3 months. In a city of 8 million:

And because of this Pandemic! we are told that there will be segregation for the "unvaxxed".  

Why there isn't a wave of rage among the citizenry here in NYC is baffling.  I shouldn't be too surprised, I guess.  My progressive neighbors, who barked at me last year for not wearing a mask outside are already masked back up, after not wearing a mask for months.  The "delta variant" has them shook beyond belief and they would never, ever disobey a government order.  

I wonder how long it would take a figure of authority in a lab coat, and on message media Narrative building for them to want to eliminate certain groups of people.  I'd say two weeks.

PJW shows the insane hypocrisy shown here by the elites.  It doesn't bother The Herd too much.  The old me would put this video on FB or TWTR or IG, but those days are gone.  You can't get to someone who is a Narrative Follower, especially if they're over 25 years old. Don't try.

If this is how things will be done, then people like me will quietly get together, fight back, and adjust the best way we know how.

"The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than cowardly" - Robert Anton Wilson


------------------------------------------------------


Here's how you can help me make money during The Collapse:

My Udemy classes are here - extremely low price and you have them forever.

I also sell custom made mugs. I'll do personalized orders as well. They are all made in the United States - in Pennsylvania.

All of the mugs are here on Gearbubble. These are made in the USA, and if you don't want to contribute to Amazon's record profits during this time of CV19, the Gearbubble link is the one to use. Thank you!

No comments: