Sunday, August 22, 2021

I'm SORRY, Your Jobs are Not as Important as MINE

This is how you do it.  You refuse.  You tell the bureaucrat that he will be responsible for the aftermath.

"“If I don’t show up for my job, as I just explained to you, people die. On Saturday night at 10 p.m. I got a page. I did not want to go to work. Somebody was having a very critical problem, they were dying. I worked until 6 a.m. the next day. If I had not of showed up, there would have been nobody to do my job. These guys can’t show up to their job, and I’m sorry, your jobs are not as important as mine.”

Joshua Watkins, hospital perfusionist, addressing the Board of Supervisors that all but one, failed to show up to hear their community’s needs and pleas for help concerning the vaccine mandates affecting our healthcare workers.


Denninger takes even further at his site.


------------------------------------------------------


Here's how you can help me make money during The Collapse:


You can send me Bitcoin Cash (BCH) here:


My Udemy classes are here - extremely low price and you have them forever.

I also sell custom made mugs. I'll do personalized orders as well. They are all made in the United States - in Pennsylvania.

All of the mugs are here on Gearbubble. These are made in the USA, and if you don't want to contribute to Amazon's record profits during this time of CV19, the Gearbubble link is the one to use. Thank you!

No comments: