Thursday, August 19, 2021

The OPT OUT Movement Continues

This quote is from a recent column by Delano Squires:

"Our culture celebrates women who run large complex enterprises, unless those enterprises are their homes. It idolizes women who dedicate their lives to educating children, unless they homeschool. It rejects the thought of women laboring under the authority of a man, unless it's her boss. It opposes any notion that a woman should have to submit to anyone, unless it's the government bureaucrat who tells her what she must do to continue receiving her benefits."

The undercurrent of feminine energy permeating and moving the black community around is growing daily.  A fringe benefit to the fact The White Liberal / Progressive won't criticize the black community is that someone like Delano Squires can simply tell it like it is on a large platform.  Eventually, people say 'enough' to the Campus Feminists and opt out.  No one can take down the School Industrial Complex, but they can avoid it:

"This is why a stable and solid family structure is so important. Growing in our Christian faith inspired my wife and me to change our approach to family in hopes of fortifying our own foundation. My wife left her job last year after the birth of our third child, and we also decided to homeschool our children. That shift was motivated by the practical reality of child care costs. More important, however, were the spiritual realities that marriage is a lifelong covenant between two imperfect people, my duty as a husband is to provide for my household, the home is where both body and soul come for nourishment, and education is equal parts scholarship and discipleship.

Politicians may think my wife leaving her job is a setback for her as a woman. She sees it as an opportunity to pour herself into our children and shape them according to our value system, not the shifting norms of culture. Economists may think our household is going to miss out on the extra income. I believe the peace and unity of my family is far more valuable than another paycheck. Teachers' unions may claim that my kids are missing out on important socialization. I'm thankful my three-year-old won't have to explain why a classmate used the "F-word."

"Socialization" is the scare word used to intimidate those who would not have the public school indoctrination infiltrate their homes, or their child's minds.  It's a meaningless word and concept.  Where and when else are you in a room with 25 people your own age?  That's socialization?  Socialization at my school is hearing the most coarse language imaginable, getting the latest fight air dropped on your phone anonymously, and watching predators circle around the newest 9th grade girls.

Thanks, I'll pass.

One of the most tired criticisms of homeschooling is "but that's what the fundamentalist bible thumping Christians do!"  Maybe those bible thumping Christians have a point - perhaps they're onto something.

Now, because of BUG19!! the Power Elite are working on seeing to it that we all get the Bug Juice.  They're working on the businesses now here in NYC with passports, and they are beating the drum in the media for those under 12 getting the YahMean, and school admittance contingent on CV19 Medical Kit Injection.  Nothing will deter them, not even stories like these from Australia.

To a degree, I'm opting out as well.  Those people who are suddenly ok with:
  • forcing people to get bug juiced ('my body my choice' vaporized?)
  • forcing businesses to ask for bug juice status.
  • having medical privacy eliminated
  • bowing down before Big Pharma
  • unthinkingly following the Herd mentality
... are now not on my list of people with whom to voluntarily associate.  I'm looking for like minded people.  I already have a good group of independent thinking friends.  Looks like I'll be looking for more soon.  NYC is in the thrall of BUG19 hysteria.  It is no longer a haven for the liberal left. It is now a city of lemmings.

Here are some of the Nick Cannon gems that got this post started.  These are the words of someone 'respected', who has 'made it'.  He is someone the Media and the Campus tell you you should listen to.  Knock yourself out:


Thanks, I'll pass.
------------------------------------------------------


Here's how you can help me make money during The Collapse:


You can send me Bitcoin Cash (BCH) here:


My Udemy classes are here - extremely low price and you have them forever.

I also sell custom made mugs. I'll do personalized orders as well. They are all made in the United States - in Pennsylvania.

All of the mugs are here on Gearbubble. These are made in the USA, and if you don't want to contribute to Amazon's record profits during this time of CV19, the Gearbubble link is the one to use. Thank you!


No comments: