Friday, August 20, 2021

It's OBVIOUS Something is Going On in DC

The sharp knives have come out by the DC Establishment and they've trained them on ... Joe Biden.

This video is exactly why Tucker Carlson is one of the few Corporate Media people I listen to.  Something is going on.  Carlson has the same tripwire sensitivity to Cathedral Media that I have.  CNN and its ilk are savagely going after Biden, as are his own underlings.

It's unprecedented.  It never happens.  Something is up.  I suspect Biden's days are numbered.  I wonder what the New World Order has in store for us next.

The last 2 or 3 minutes are excellent.  This is worth your time:


------------------------------------------------------


Here's how you can help me make money during The Collapse:


You can send me Bitcoin Cash (BCH) here:


My Udemy classes are here - extremely low price and you have them forever.

I also sell custom made mugs. I'll do personalized orders as well. They are all made in the United States - in Pennsylvania.

All of the mugs are here on Gearbubble. These are made in the USA, and if you don't want to contribute to Amazon's record profits during this time of CV19, the Gearbubble link is the one to use. Thank you!

No comments: