Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Ridiculous Ideas Can Only Be Imposed by FORCE

The last few minutes are the key moments in this video.  Not only that, but the empty vessel Mitt Romney calling for immediate influx of poor war torn refugees (no time to waste!) made me think that I'm going to have to show ID to go to a baseball game or to the local latin bistro down the street.  Yet Mitt is in a hurry to bring more 'refugees'.  Are they masked and vaccinated?  If not, why not?

We are ruled over by imbeciles who are grotesque, contemptible clowns.  The only people for whom I have more contempt are the 'American citizens' who are OK with all of this.  

"Come into the USA from wherever, unmasked, no Bug19 testing, none of that stuff ...  but YOU need to wear a mask and show a vaccine passport to go watch the Mets or go to the local bar." - NYC Progressive Liberals, and much of the can't - implode-quickly-enough-for-me-right-now American citizenry.

Watch the whole thing.  If you're not upset, you're either clueless, stupid, not paying attention, or all 3.



------------------------------------------------------


Here's how you can help me make money during The Collapse:


You can send me Bitcoin Cash (BCH) here:


My Udemy classes are here - extremely low price and you have them forever.

I also sell custom made mugs. I'll do personalized orders as well. They are all made in the United States - in Pennsylvania.

All of the mugs are here on Gearbubble. These are made in the USA, and if you don't want to contribute to Amazon's record profits during this time of CV19, the Gearbubble link is the one to use. Thank you!

No comments: