Friday, August 20, 2021

I Don't Understand AUSTRALIA

There is a lot going on Down Under that doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Let's look at this first:

974 deaths since the plandemic began.  974.

What's the population of Australia?


Over 25 million people.  

That's the math.  947 deaths in a population of that size.  So what is Australia doing, and why?  It's apparent to me that Australia is some kind of test case for the NWO to see what they can get away with.  Didactic Mind got this from a reader in Australia:


Something is going on.  It isn't about health.  They're having their 6th lockdown in Australia.  New Zealand is doing the same thing.  Where is the anger?  I can't imagine why thousands of people aren't in the street yelling and protesting.  I suspect that in the West, pampered and wealthy, doesn't realize what they have to lose.  You know how it goes... Easy times make soft men... 


------------------------------------------------------


Here's how you can help me make money during The Collapse:


You can send me Bitcoin Cash (BCH) here:


My Udemy classes are here - extremely low price and you have them forever.

I also sell custom made mugs. I'll do personalized orders as well. They are all made in the United States - in Pennsylvania.

All of the mugs are here on Gearbubble. These are made in the USA, and if you don't want to contribute to Amazon's record profits during this time of CV19, the Gearbubble link is the one to use. Thank you!

No comments: