Tuesday, August 24, 2021

How Many Examples of THEM Laughing at YOU Do You NEED?

Remember CA gov Gavin Newsome eating at $400 a plate 'French Laundry', indoors, unmasked, laughing with his donor and entertainment lobbyist buddies?  Then, after either TX or FL lifted the ineffective mandates he tweeted out that they were "totally irresponsible"?

They do this because they follow one set of rules, and they know that you will simply follow.

Here's another example.  Nancy Pelosi, who advocates for open borders, masks, lockdowns, Bug19 Juice, and every other controlling policy on the proles, is at what looks like a fantastic outdoor brunch in Napa California.  The servants are masked (of course), but no one else.

I wonder if they're all vaccinated?  How can we tell?  Doesn't it make you feel scared?  It makes many of may neighbors afraid, as well as my local liquor store owner.  

Let me repeat:  You can show a video like this to a True Masq Believer, and it will have NO EFFECT.  They are too far gone.  Do not waste your time.  They will make excuses from hell to breakfast so that their worldview can keep going.  Put something like this on FB and watch how the current year Woke SJW will go after you.  I got tired of it all, so that's why I do what I do here, where it's nice and quiet.

Man is not a rational animal, but man IS a rationalizing animal.

Here is our girl Nancy at this beautiful event, having a good time, getting extra points for having the dirty serfs masked up.  The comments are fantastic:



------------------------------------------------------


Here's how you can help me make money during The Collapse:


You can send me Bitcoin Cash (BCH) here:


My Udemy classes are here - extremely low price and you have them forever.

I also sell custom made mugs. I'll do personalized orders as well. They are all made in the United States - in Pennsylvania.

All of the mugs are here on Gearbubble. These are made in the USA, and if you don't want to contribute to Amazon's record profits during this time of CV19, the Gearbubble link is the one to use. Thank you!

No comments: