Friday, January 1, 2021

Everything is FAKE - Explained by BoriquaGato

I think I'm getting better at the clickbaity titles to these posts.

I go to Vox Popoli all the time, and it's a good place to not only see what's happening, but begin to understand that yes, everything is fake.

As I've been saying here, much of the Corona-Chan era is fake.  It's the Great Reset, Build Back Better, the election 2020 fraud ... all wrapped up in The Virus.

It's turning into complete nonsense.  Hell, it's been that way for months now.  Who am I kidding?

This thread by El Gato Malo lets any thinking person know that we are getting conned.  When will the hardcore pushback happen?  I don't know. 

The entire thread is excellent.  I got it off of Revolver, which has totally taken over from The Drudge Report. Drudge is a total waste.  It lost the plot a while ago.  I have no idea what happened.

El Gato Malo exposes the insane level of fakery.  There is a plot afoot by our rulers.  They're getting away with a lot.  I wonder how much longer it will last?  Click on the link for the whole thread.  It's amazing.


---------------------------------------------------------------

My Udemy classes are here - extremely low price and you have them forever.

I also sell custom made mugs like this one here on Amazon.  I'll do personalized orders as well. They are all made in the United States - in Pennsylvania.

All of the mugs are here on Gearbubble.

No comments: