Wednesday, January 27, 2021

GameStop Stonks: Revolt of the Unwashed Masses

I don't know about you, but I never catch a break. Or get a bailout. 

I owed $78.41 in taxes one year, and I got a nasty letter telling me I'd better pay up.  

Did you know that you have to fill out forms and pay to NOT do business in NY?  I started a business that did no business.  NY State sent me a bill for $13,000.  You know why?  Because they had no records of any business transactions; they estimated what I'd been doing and came up with an overdue tax bill.

I'm still dealing with NY State on this matter.  

What would've happened if I'd crashed the world economy in 2007?  For much less I would be in prison for life.  The suits got a bailout, and had some of the biggest bonus checks ever written.  Did THEY pay?

No.

Would you or I pay?

Yes.  That's why this GameStop (GME) stuff is so glorious.  I'd like to see moar.

  • How dare the rabble push back and give a big orange middle finger to the Globalists?
  • How dare the plebs beat the suits at their own game?
  • How dare the filth make the white shoe boys lose their shirts in the stonk game?
  • How dare the roaches have a say in anything at all?

You are seeing pushback.  Good for them.  

This was the original letter from the wretched masses to the Wall St. Hedge Funds / CNBC.  It's great:


It's so intense and costing Big Melvin Hedgefund so much $$$ they've banned / suspended r/wallstreetbets.

r/wallstreetbets isn't going out like that.  The Masters of the Universe got to reddit to ban the bothersome plebs.  Here is the answer to that.  Uh oh.  Weaponized autism alert:

This memetastic week has been glorious.  While the suits, the Elite, the people who have destroyed a once fantastic country are saying "but how dare you manipulate the market?, the regular people are reveling in the weaponized autism:




The King of Stonks speaks well here.  If you're a suit, a big shot, you can not only destroy an economy, you can get rewarded.  If you're a regular guy from Jerkwater USA, you'd better bow your head, slave.

Emergency Press Conference - The Suits Shut Down My prediction is tomorrow will be intergalactic for $amc $gme $nok (Im not a financial adviser. Don’t listen to me)
419.9K views
1:48 / 2:20


UPDATE: You can't stop those who are doing it for the LULZ.


MOAR UPDATE!  aaaa I can't keep up!!



------------------------------------------------------
My Udemy classes are here - extremely low price and you have them forever.

I also sell custom made mugs like this one here on Amazon. I'll do personalized orders as well. They are all made in the United States - in Pennsylvania.

All of the mugs are here on Gearbubble. These are made in the USA, and if you don't want to contribute to Amazon's record profits during this time of CV19, the Gearbubble link is the one to use. Thank you!

No comments: