Tuesday, January 12, 2021

A Small Sign of Waking Up - Telegram Usage EXPLODES

Sean, primo poster on locals.com, posted this today:


I had heard this news earlier in the day.  

If people are willing to leave the sandbox, the hog pen, the corral, then this is a good sign.  Leaving Fakebook and getting off Twitter were 2 of the best things I ever did.  The communities of Social Galactic and Malice's locals page have caused an increase in traffic to this modest blog since I deleted my FB profile 6 months ago.

Seeing that Big Tech, bastion of Progressive / SJW / Promethean worldview, is willing to silence and censor anyone, including the president of these United States, people are noticing.  Glenn Greenwald went ballistic on them in his latest article.

They rely on the mindless, unthinking Herd.  Perhaps many of the Herd are looking up from the feeding trough and saying 'enough!'.  We'll see how the Power Elite react.  I wonder what they have planned for us next?

------------------------------------------------------
My Udemy classes are here - extremely low price and you have them forever.

I also sell custom made mugs like this one here on Amazon. I'll do personalized orders as well. They are all made in the United States - in Pennsylvania.

All of the mugs are here on Gearbubble. These are made in the USA, and if you don't want to contribute to Amazon's record profits during this time of CV19, the Gearbubble link is the one to use. Thank you!



No comments: