Thursday, December 17, 2020

Unending Hypocrisy - Rhode Island Gov (D) Version

 I got a mean look from a neighbor wearing a mask.  We were outside.  There's a "mask mandate", and this math professor is actually listening to it.  I have no idea why.

Now I have even less of an idea why.  Here's the latest courtesy of Adam at Locals:

(Is there a site that is documenting all of this hypocrisy?  Maybe I'm doing it by default...)


Notice the warm rhetoric about doing this 'together' and wearing a mask and all the usual babble.  Unless of course, it's time for wine!


See how this works?  Your business, your children, your appearance, your freedoms are forfeit - unless you're the governor and it's time for wine.

At this stage, when I see someone in my area wearing a mask and they're under 70 years old, I assume certain things in my head that I'm not prepared to type even here on this small blog.

---------------------------------------------------------------

My Udemy classes are here - extremely low price and you have them forever.

I also sell custom made mugs like this one here on Amazon.  I'll do personalized orders as well. They are all made in the United States - in Pennsylvania.

All of the mugs are here on Gearbubble.

No comments: