Friday, December 18, 2020

They are Telling You What "The Great Reset" Means For YOU

Over a decade ago I would mention the "New World Order" to regular people thinking that they'd listen to some of the global plans that the .01% have planned for us.  They couldn't get past the 'New World Order', calling it a silly conspiracy theory.  I would show them the video (since scrubbed) on Youtube with all the major heads of state openly talking about the New World Order. In fact, in looking for the video, here is what came up:


Interesting that wikipedia calls the NWO a 'conspiracy theory' ... I wonder how it could be such a thing when the first hit is a Kissinger video talking about it.  

My point is that they are always telling you what they're going to do to you. They need to put it out there, as one would put out an offer, so you can either accept it, or say nothing, which is tacit acceptance.  Yes, that means if you say nothing you have accepted their offer.

The latest offer from the NWO is the "Great Reset".  They are telling you what they're planning to do to you and your children's future. I am on the record as saying I accept their offer, but on the condition that they unequivocally prove the science behind their claims.  If they can't they owe me $10,000 per day. I'll go into this stuff later.

Ivor Cummins, who was on Tom Woods' podcast, linked to this on his Youtube page.  It is the Power Elite telling you what your future holds.  I suggest you don't accept it:


---------------------------------------------------------------

My Udemy classes are here - extremely low price and you have them forever.

I also sell custom made mugs like this one here on Amazon.  I'll do personalized orders as well. They are all made in the United States - in Pennsylvania.

All of the mugs are here on Gearbubble.

No comments: