Thursday, December 10, 2020

"The Lady or the Tiger" - Film review

This short film of the short story "The Lady or the Tiger?" was made in 1969. It looks ancient even to me.

The filmaker essentially put visuals and music to a reading of the story, so it is really an interpretation of the story more than anything else. I would like you to review it. Write 2 paragraphs (or more) as you will be explaining your opinions on a few things.

Think about the music choice. I don't like what they did with the sound, but you might. The characters and setting are interesting as well, as you can tell immediately what 'feeling' the filmmaker was going for when showing the 'semi-barbaric king'.

Watch the whole thing, and give your opinion about the film. Please use creative language so that your opinion comes out with clarity and force.


-------------------------

My Udemy classes are here - extremely low price and you have them forever.

I also sell silly mugs like this one here on Amazon.  I'll do custom sayings as well if you wish.

All of the mugs are here on Gearbubble.

No comments: