Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas Everyone.

This is the first month this blog has cracked 2000 views in one month.  Thank you everyone.  Even if the new readership is just bot farm blips, Merry Christmas to you guys as well.  Bots need Christmas wishes too.

This video is one of the best ones I've seen for this Christmas Season, and I would like to share it and my thanks to you.  Below it is the more religious version.  I think both are wonderful.

Merry Christmas.  Not "Merry Xmas, or Happy Holidays, or Season's Greetings".

Merry Christmas. 

Thank you again.





---------------------------------------------------------------

My Udemy classes are here - extremely low price and you have them forever.

I also sell custom made mugs like this one here on Amazon.  I'll do personalized orders as well. They are all made in the United States - in Pennsylvania.

All of the mugs are here on Gearbubble.  If you buy through Gearbubble you are buying from an American company (they're based in NV), and the mugs are made in Pennsylvania.
Thank you!

No comments: