Monday, December 28, 2020

Confronted By Karen: The Mask Slips Again

I was confronted by two religious zealots today. Here, in the Progressive Utopia of NYC, I was reminded that the people who claim to 'care' about civil rights, human rights, the downtrodden, immigrants, and health insurance, are really monstrous in their desire to simply force you to bend to their will. 

At no point are you to believe the Progressives who says they 'care'. They don't. They want you to do as you're told, by the politicians they voted for. It's worse than religious zealotry. This is one of the main concepts I explain to students at the High School. Over the years, students have come back and affirmed this lesson. It's a valuable lesson, typified and distilled in the 2 incidents I had today.


---------------------------------------------------------------

My Udemy classes are here - extremely low price and you have them forever.

I also sell custom made mugs like this one here on Amazon.  I'll do personalized orders as well. They are all made in the United States - in Pennsylvania.

All of the mugs are here on Gearbubble.

No comments: