Friday, February 26, 2021

Clay Travis at Outkick Tells Facebook 'NO' - Signs With LOCALS

I've mentioned many times that things have been much better since I deleted my 2 FB accounts and I got kicked off of Twitter.

I enjoyed both for a while - FB from around 2009-2016 was kind of fun.  Twitter was silly, and the place for amazing memes.  

Then things got shrill and boring.

I still do social media, just not those.  SG2 is one of my landing places, as is locals.com.

In the old days, every organization or large website would have a group on Facebook.  That may be changing.  Clay Travis at Outkick has decided to go to Locals for social media.  It's a great move.  The tech giants seem to think that there is no internet without them.  Travis is showing a huge section of the sports world that there are other places to go.

This could be a paradigm shift.  It would have been unthinkable for anyone of not to skip the obligatory 'find me of Facebook' part of the business. To some degree, Travis has told the woke NFL "'no thanks' ... I'm signing with the XFL."

I think we'll see more of this.


------------------------------------------------------
My Udemy classes are here - extremely low price and you have them forever.

I also sell custom made mugs like this one here on Amazon. I'll do personalized orders as well. They are all made in the United States - in Pennsylvania.

All of the mugs are here on Gearbubble. These are made in the USA, and if you don't want to contribute to Amazon's record profits during this time of CV19, the Gearbubble link is the one to use. Thank you!

No comments: