Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Quincy and I Discuss the Boogaloo and 2020 Politics



Quincy returns to the program and discusses some of the key goings-on this year. We begin by discussing the idea of the Boogaloo, the one that might have happened, and the ones that still might happen.

After that we discuss, in detail, the 2020 Election season. QJ also fills us in on the state of trucking, and what it's like to be a trucker these days in the age of Orange Man Bad. There is some rough language, but it comes from a good place.

 ------------ 

I am now on a couple of platforms, teaching and tutoring. I work in a school that is rife with difficulties. Without putting too fine a point on it, I'm in the Bad Neighborhood School. However, my students have done quite well on exams, and in school, over the past 25 years. The competition is quite fierce these days for certain colleges. 

My tutoring and instruction have been helpful in getting many clients into schools like Tulane, SUNY Binghamton, Penn St., Harvard, Bates and Hamilton. We will work together on exams, reading, writing, literacy, current affairs, history and economics. I'm a reader - you should be too. 

Build up your Intellectual Self Defense, and get the results you want!

My inexpensive online ACT and SAT tutorials are here. They have helped students score high on the exams: https://thefreelanceteacher.teachable.com

No comments: