Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Long Distance Teaching - PowerPoint to Video

Many people are getting into distance learning during this Coronavirus era.  A silver lining to this time is that the tools of Education Creation are coming to the fore.  I have students in a Presentational Speaking class who might need to record their presentations.  This tutorial will help them.

Creating video isn't that difficult.  This tutorial shows you how to turn a Powerpoint presentation into video.  Powerpoint is relatively easy to use.  One of the keys is to have good sound - at the very least go to a quiet place. I use my earbuds when I record a video on the fly, or I use my $95 microphone.  You can get away with basic video, but bad sound will turn people off.

Bookmark this video as a quality tool for distance learning, or for simply creating video content in the future.  This is also a great tool for homeschooling, unschooling, online course creation, distance learning, and video diary keeping.


No comments: