Saturday, November 9, 2019

How to Fix YOUR Education


My SUPA Presentational Speaking class is giving Informational Presentations. I went first. "How to Fix YOUR Education" was my presentation to the class. While I am not comfortable with how it sounded or looked, this recording has given me insight as to how I can improve future presentations.

I used the first part of the presentation to explain the origins of school, then I went into the 14 points of Education that the Private Boarding Schools to educate our Overlords. Thanks to John Taylor Gatto, Jonathan Hickman, and Aaron Glazer for presenting me with this information 12 years ago.

 ------------ 
My inexpensive online ACT and SAT tutorials are here. They have helped students score high on the exams: 

 -------------- 
Join my email newsletter for free here:

No comments: