Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Follow the Literature MAJOR

While you were following the Science!, the Canadian government was following the political hacks:

Here's the meat and potatoes of this story.  If this were a Hollywood script it would get sent to the trash as 'too ridiculous':

In other words, the decision was based on nothing, and the Canadian people had their right to travel revoked.

Keep in mind, these are the SAME people who have told you that the vaccines are 'safe and effective'.

Are you still following them?  How many Literature majors do you trust with your health? 

I wonder if this story will ever reach the Corporate Media.  In the olden days I would check to see.  Now it doesn't matter - I know they are disgusting and dangerous people and organizations.

You should realize that too.



---------------------------------------------------------------






Here's how you can help me out during The Current Year:

You can send me Bitcoin Cash (BCH) here:



My Udemy classes are here - extremely low price and you have them forever.

I also sell custom made mugs. I'll do personalized orders as well. They are all made in the United States - in Pennsylvania.

All of the mugs are here on Gearbubble. These are made in the USA, and if you don't want to contribute to Amazon's record profits during this time of CV19, the Gearbubble link is the one to use. Thank you!

No comments: