Sunday, March 6, 2022

Investing and Thinking about the FUTURE

I told some friends at work that I have done well recently with my investing strategy.  I will put down what I told them right here:

"Commodities stocks: Oil, Natural Gas, Uranium, Coal, Copper, Lithium.

None of these things has been invested in or developed at a normal rate over the past few years. There will be a price squeeze. You see it already with the oil / gas price.

Oil:
  • Baytex Energy 
  • Athabasca Oil 
  • Journey Energy 
  • Tamarack Valley Energy 
Uranium:
  • Sprott Physical Uranium Trust 
  • NexGen Energy 
  • Paladin Energy 

Natural Gas:
  • Tellurian 
Coal:
  • Corsa Coal Co. 
  • Thungela Coal 

Rare Earth Elements / Metals:
  • Greenland Resources 
  • VALE Copper & Mining 
  • Millennial Precious Metals 
I own most of these companies. Many of them are in Canada, so you’ll see them on the American exchanges with an “F” at the end on the ‘Over the Counter’ (OTC) markets. It is very early in the commodity cycle, so this is a good time to get in. I’m not a financial professional, and this is not financial advice. I am not a financial advisor. I am a broken down English teacher who is getting between 70% and 500% return in the last year on some of these names. This is a combination of retirement planning and future real estate purchases. I read a lot, listen to many podcasts and YouTube videos, and read countless reports from sources I trust.


I use Interactive Brokers for most of my trading, because you can trade internationally. I also have a TD Ameritrade account, as you can see it below. I began buying on Feb 1st, 2021:


I got into those names (except TNGRF) in the first  quarter of 2021, and that is their performance so far.

With the current Russia / Ukraine conflict going on, the commodities world seems to be one where there will be scarcity and pretty serious rising prices.

Unlike many of your friends, I did not become an expert on Eastern European border relationships over the past 72 hours.  What I see from my reasonably informed vantage point is Russia, China, India, and Iran going their own way, breaking away from the NATO World Order.  Naturally the NWO is thrashing about and screaming about it.  You can see this through their mouthpieces in the Corporate Press.

Information and analysis is key. One axiom / philosophy I've used with success over the past 15 years is that the Corporate Press is always lying.  In fact, the opposite of what they say is probably closer to the truth.

"They have weapons of Mass Destruction" and "Housing prices will always go up" are two of the statements that began my Red Pilling process.

Instead of relying on regular voices regarding investing, I began to look at those who are not 'standard', who are not only willing to go against the grain, but also have had measurable success.

Here are some of the outlets I follow regularly who have helped my bottom line. The below list is somewhat a chronological list of the path I went down to where I am now.  

The following all have a mix of: podcasts, interviews, quarterly letters, twitter feeds, subscription services, Substacks and YouTube channels:
  • Tom Woods: libertarianism and Austrian Economics.
  • Zerohedge.com news.
  • RealVision Subscription.
  • Harris Kupperman's Adventures in Capitalism.
  • John Polomny (YouTube channel)
  • Trader Ferg.
  • Goehring and Rozencwajg.
  • Justin Huhn at Uranium Insider.
  • The Manhattan Contrarian
  • Capitalist Exploits.
  • Quoth the Raven.
  • Eric Nuttall.
  • Josh Young at Bison Interests.
  • Tony Greer (RealVision and Twitter).
  • Kevin Bambrough's Twitter acct.

One small sample of my thinking of late:  While everyone is screaming about ESG Mandates, Global Warming, Climate Change, Greta, and the melting of the ice caps, take a look at what Ferg tweeted out and included in his weekly newsletter:



Got that?  Rather than use NatGas, which is 50% cleaner than Coal, because Russia! has done something the NWO doesn't like, they'll pollute their own skies with smoke via coal plants.  Not only that, just recently Germany decided to shut down more nuclear reactors.  Nuclear power creates no CO2. It is the 'greenest' energy imaginable, and it isn't even close.

Finland gets almost all of its fossil fuel energy from Russia.  

Think about those things, and what will happen to prices and values. Avoid the unthinking Herd.



--------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's how you can help me out during The Collapse:


You can send me Bitcoin Cash (BCH) here:


My Udemy classes are here - extremely low price and you have them forever.

I also sell custom made mugs. I'll do personalized orders as well. They are all made in the United States - in Pennsylvania.

All of the mugs are here on Gearbubble. These are made in the USA, and if you don't want to contribute to Amazon's record profits during this time of CV19, the Gearbubble link is the one to use. Thank you!







No comments: