Thursday, March 31, 2022

Brainlessly Support the CURRENT THING

Paul Joseph Watson lets it fly on this latest 'current thing' that all the NPC's are mindlessly supporting.  Instead of doing the Conservative Inc. routine, where you are shocked! at how dumb the libs are, take this information as a school lesson as to how it is.

I know I wasted years in disbelief at how easy it is for the Top of the Pyramid to manage the minds of the Herd.  Even after reading "Isaiah's Job" by Albert Jay Nock, confronting friends on Facebook with Murray Rothbard's writings, and showing the illogical aspect and exposing the mental illness that is 85% of progressive policies, I would still manage to get upset at the goldfish level responses I would get.

I did this for years.  It was a complete waste of time.

You can't reason with these people.  Don't even try.  

Don't believe me?  Ask your local NPC neighbor why they're maniacal about Supporting Ukraine! and virulently against V. Putin, and have never said, posted, intimated, or suggested any opinion whatsoever about the almost 400,000 deaths in Yemen, courtesy of Western backed weaponry.  10,000 children dead since 2015.

Why no boycotts?  Where are the sanctions?  How come no one has the Yemeni flag in their twitter bio?

Ask these questions at this house first please:


Watson really unloads at 9:07.  It's perfect - the best part of the video.

He's good at this kind of rant.  I wonder how long until The Managers Who Disseminate The Current Thing kick him off of YouTube?



---------------------------------------------------------------
Here's how you can help me out during The Collapse:

You can send me Bitcoin Cash (BCH) here:



My Udemy classes are here - extremely low price and you have them forever.

I also sell custom made mugs. I'll do personalized orders as well. They are all made in the United States - in Pennsylvania.

All of the mugs are here on Gearbubble. These are made in the USA, and if you don't want to contribute to Amazon's record profits during this time of CV19, the Gearbubble link is the one to use. Thank you!

No comments: