Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Bill Cosby FREE

Bill Cosby was part of my Red Pill experience.  He gave the now famous 'Pound Cake Speech' back in 2004.  He was funny, cutting, truthful, brave, and edgy saying what he said at the NAACP convention that year.  It was the level of truth that got my attention.  To say what he did during the 50th anniversary of Brown v. Bd. of Ed was intense.

What shook me up was the reaction.  People went off the wall with their criticism.  I wasn't used to that at the time.  Why weren't people refuting his claims?  Why weren't they answering with thoughtful responses and counter arguments?  It seems so naive now, but that's where my head was at the time.  I work in the neighborhood just like the ones Cosby mentions in the speech.  He is right on all fronts.  The Dem / Lib / Prog criticism was stupid, wrong, and dangerous.  The Red Pill I took was that the so-called Left wasn't interested in changing anything, they were interested in their 'team' being in control, or being in control themselves.

Now Cosby is free.  Here are two videos that cover the topic in different ways.  I forgot that Cosby was on Oprah - that's the first video.  Cannon Hotep's take is the second one:




------------------------------------------------------


Here's how you can help me grift:

My Udemy classes are here - extremely low price and you have them forever.

I also sell custom made mugs. I'll do personalized orders as well. They are all made in the United States - in Pennsylvania.

All of the mugs are here on Gearbubble. These are made in the USA, and if you don't want to contribute to Amazon's record profits during this time of CV19, the Gearbubble link is the one to use. Thank you!

2 comments:

Star Tipper said...

Handing out Quaaludes was the thing to do back in the early 70's. Cosby was a convenient target for #MeToo because he was no longer in the power structure and more importantly he was speaking truth of the damage that had been done to the black community by a hedonistic lifestyle.

Mr. M. said...

Very true. And he told the truth about 70's culture, and they used his honesty as a weapon.