Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Odysee ONE has Landed!

I've had a YouTube channel for 5 or 6 years.  I started this Blogger site in 2011.  

In the beginning the tech platforms were fun.  People said what they wished.  There were some eclectic characters out there, and for a while I was deep into the conspiracy stuff.  The platforms, for the most part, represented the openness of the internet.  

None of that exists now.

If you have a dissenting opinion, on anything, they will remove your content.  By 'dissenting' I mean anything that goes against the Corporate / Gov't opinion. Corbett just had his entire channel erased from YouTube.  Spandrell got bounced off of Twitter.  Woods had a fact based presentation, with charts, on the efficacy of masks.  Because it showed they're pointless ... YouTube (and Normiebook) ripped it off the platform.

There are many examples of this.  It's gotten ridiculous.  These 'people' are power hungry weirdos with whom I can't relate.  I'm safe from them at the job because the white liberal Karen SJW Progressive never ventures into the 'hood to boss anyone around.  However, when it comes to Big Tech I'm like everyone else: vulnerable.

So I'm moving from YouTube to Odysee.  I might still post some stuff to YouTube.  The Normies expect me to be there.  Odysee was recommended to me by Tom Woods, and I quickly found out that Corbett had interviewed the founder.  

No more Big Tech nonsense for me.  See you there.




------------------------------------------------------


My Udemy classes are here - extremely low price and you have them forever.

I also sell custom made mugs. I'll do personalized orders as well. They are all made in the United States - in Pennsylvania.

All of the mugs are here on Gearbubble. These are made in the USA, and if you don't want to contribute to Amazon's record profits during this time of CV19, the Gearbubble link is the one to use. Thank you!




No comments: