Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Texas Re-opens 100% - CA Governor is ANGRY!

This was leading the parade at Zerohedge earlier today:

Notice Gavin Newsome, in the process of getting recalled, calls it "absolutely reckless".  What a toolbag.  One can only guess what NY governor Cuomo would say, but he's busy trying to avoid 3 women accusing him of sexual harassment.  I wonder where the hashtag 'believeallwomen' crowd is now?  Cuomo hasn't had a public press conference since February 19th.  This from a guy who had hours long pressers for months on end.  I wonder what's changed?

So the question is: will the Feds crack down on states like Texas and Florida and force lockdowns and masks?  Or will they just let it ride, jump in front of the parade when things inevitably measure better in the summer - a trend that is already starting?

My guess is that they'll claim victory over Stupid-19 AND Orange Man Bad in the early summer.  It's a much easier path.  In the meantime, Florida and Texas are gaining population, and NY and California are hemorrhaging people. 

I live in NYC and love NYC, and even I'm looking at making sure I can land in New Hampshire in the near future.

Some states respect freedom and what's left of the American way:

------------------------------------------------------

My Udemy classes are here - extremely low price and you have them forever.

I also sell custom made mugs like this one here on Amazon. I'll do personalized orders as well. They are all made in the United States - in Pennsylvania.

All of the mugs are here on Gearbubble. These are made in the USA, and if you don't want to contribute to Amazon's record profits during this time of CV19, the Gearbubble link is the one to use. Thank you!


No comments: