Tuesday, February 25, 2020

G. E. D. Report #45 - 10,000 Views the Hard Way


As more people get banned from Big Tech Social Media, it's important to have a backup plan. I discuss my reasons for teaching you about this as Devon Stack of Black Pilled just got erased from Twitter. He didn't break any terms or conditions, but that doesn't seem to matter. If that's the case, then the "terms and conditions" don't really mean anything. This is not normal. I think Big Tech has peaked, but you should still have fallback options. Mine are:

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/iZCOfazHYB24/

I just hit 10,000 views on my BitChute channel. They are all organic - within the community. I don't have to worry about a Prog SJW deleting my account for wrongthink. It's a nice way to go about your business and speak freely. 

Say what you want to say. Be dedicated to what is good, right, and true. But also realize that you're in a game with rules stacked against you. Be smart, savvy, and realistic.

No comments: