Thursday, January 23, 2020

G.E.D. Report #42 - I Want to Know



One of the good things about being in my line of work is that students come back and show me hope. One of my top students from years ago came back and she is even more intellectually curious than she was when she was in High School. We talked about the Heaphy Report from Charlottesville, the way the Media tries to censor Truth, and the value of knowing. I asked her if she was sure she wanted to see the Heaphy report, as it will ruin the mainstream narrative, and she said: "I want to know". This young woman is 21, trying to find her way, and she is already way ahead of most of the older adults I know.

Heaphy Report on Charlottesville:  https://6f95d3c4-7db3-43c0-b78d-20f4f8cf737c.filesusr.com/ugd/c869fb_3e5aaa31f38c4a708afe9375d4cd435b.pdf

The article I mentioned by the woman from the Daily Dot, the one who is trying to play gatekeeper for your information and news:  https://www.dailydot.com/upstream/bitchute/

My online school:

2 comments:

American Kiwi Bear said...

Thanks for this, saw your link on SG2, will subscribe to your channels.

Mr. M. said...

Thank you. Glad you're here. I'll see you on SG2 as well!