Saturday, June 4, 2022

Everything is FAKE: Presentation

This was an argumentative presentation for my Public Speaking class. The intent was to be argumentative and show how the use of Rhetoric, as well as Reason, could be used to sway opinion.


UPDATE:

One of the Liberal Arts majors at YouTube didn't like the video very much.  I just got this:


So I have now been permabanned from Twitter, and had a video removed from YouTube.  Remember, I'm a nobody.  I teach HS English in the black neighborhood.  I work in a public school, and I'm in the teacher's union.  Doesn't matter.  If you go against the Corporations who fund the WHO, you're forfeit.

The Plandemic, the Scamdemic, the CONrona virus is one of their cudgels to send everyone into the technocratic feudalism they're planning for us.  They are going to fail, but they certainly will try hard to get what they want.

I've been thinking about moving over to substack, or my own website, but we'll see how things go.  

For now, here is the video that the overly sensitive, control freak SJW oddballs at YouTube didn't want you to see:



---------------------------------------------------------------
Here's how you can help me out during The Current Year:

You can send me Bitcoin Cash (BCH) here:



My Udemy classes are here - extremely low price and you have them forever.

I also sell custom made mugs. I'll do personalized orders as well. They are all made in the United States - in Pennsylvania.

All of the mugs are here on Gearbubble. These are made in the USA, and if you don't want to contribute to Amazon's record profits during this time of CV19, the Gearbubble link is the one to use. Thank you!

No comments: