Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Who Are You Listening To?

In this video I ask who are Neil Young, Joni Mitchell, and you listening to? How in the world can two wealthy old musicians, with a ton of time on their hands and reputations for being 'anti establishment', come in with the clownish and cloddish worldview they have about Spotify and Joe Rogan's podcast with Dr. Robert Malone? 

It's baffling.


--------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's how you can help me out during The Collapse:


You can send me Bitcoin Cash (BCH) here:


My Udemy classes are here - extremely low price and you have them forever.

I also sell custom made mugs. I'll do personalized orders as well. They are all made in the United States - in Pennsylvania.

All of the mugs are here on Gearbubble. These are made in the USA, and if you don't want to contribute to Amazon's record profits during this time of CV19, the Gearbubble link is the one to use. Thank you!

No comments: