Friday, October 8, 2021

I LIKE the (ENERGY) Stock

I am a High School English teacher, not a financial analyst or trader.  Nothing here is investment advice.  Do your own due diligence, and at no time is any of this investment advice.

That being said, I like the stonk.

The maligned energy sector is just getting started.  Demand for oil, natural gas, coal (!) and Uranium are are growing.  Here's the thing that is making the sector roar:  they have lessened and ESG'ed the supply, but the demand is only growing.

This can lead to big returns.  The stonks in the sector are already starting to churn.  This interview with Josh Young of Bison Interests is worth its weight in gold.  There are others out there worth a look, and I'll point to them very soon.



------------------------------------------------------


Here's how you can help me out during The Collapse:


You can send me Bitcoin Cash (BCH) here:


My Udemy classes are here - extremely low price and you have them forever.

I also sell custom made mugs. I'll do personalized orders as well. They are all made in the United States - in Pennsylvania.

All of the mugs are here on Gearbubble. These are made in the USA, and if you don't want to contribute to Amazon's record profits during this time of CV19, the Gearbubble link is the one to use. Thank you!

No comments: