Saturday, September 12, 2020

Welcome to Mr Marolla's Class!

Welcome to the beginning of the 2020-2021 school year! 

As we begin the year doing digital and distance instruction, I want to show you what my classroom looks like. I'll work to get the online atmosphere as close to the one we'd have if were were in the building. As you can see I am interested in the comic book world, history, sports, old (to you) music, and literature. 

My most intense focus is getting you out of the mindset of waiting to be told what to think or do, and getting it so that you do things and create your own life script. I suspect you don't understand quite how powerful and capable you are, and how much incredible potential exists in your soul. 

As we go through the year, whether we are in virtual world or reality, I'd like you to ask the questions that need to be asked, and realize that much of what you're told in The Main is nonsense. We'll get into that. 

Let's get started with some introductory material Monday and Tuesday. See you soon! 


No comments: