Friday, April 15, 2011

How Money is Created

I never really learned about money.  I remember hearing about the gold standard, I remember hearing that gold had been replaced by "the full faith and credit of the United States".  I never did totally understand how gold could be replaced by 'faith'.  I also had the fact that "Federal Reserve Note" was the labeling at the top of the dollar bills pointed out to me.  That's it.

About 2 years ago, a poster on another site whose opinion I respected pointed out a great presentation called The Crash Course on chrismartenson.com.  It is a detailed presentation about how our money is created and the debt scam that is our monetary backbone.  This system of money creation is truly corrupt.

Upon coming across Tom Wood's site, he mentions an article about the system of fiat (created from nothing) money we have.  In the article by Robert Murphy, a truly bright man, he mentions the first 30 minutes of this movie on YouTube.  The 30 minutes are truly eye opening.  Feel free to go past the first 30 minutes, but beware, you're in for a session of "everything I thought I knew was wrong".  The knowledge presented in this is something that the Establishment would prefer you not know.  Most of your peers have no idea that this is how the system is made.  Only the Remnant is truly aware of this.

Required viewing / visiting:  www.chrismartenson.com

No comments: