Saturday, July 9, 2022

Woman WELDER With Eyelashes Clocks $100K

If you're not trying to spend $65K going to UCLA to learn that men can get pregnant, that women are 'uterus carriers', 'chest feeders', and 'birthing people', that biological gender is not biological but social, then eventually you begin to ask: what should I do?

You can do this:


Stated differently, this woman, in her 20's, is not only making over six figures a year, she's also NOT $400K in debt.

Contrast this with going into all sorts of debt by taking this pointless class, which will enable you to ...... do ... I'm not sure what ... in your future:

NYU has a whole college dedicated to race, ethnicity, class, and gender.  I'm still not sure what these classes prepare you for, and I've been in the School Business for 25 years.  Go look up NYU tuition on your own.  The last time I checked it was in the mid $70K per year.

The only way to not fall into the College Debt trap is to not participate.

Don't be Becky, going into 'Race and Gender Studies'.  Becky grew up in the suburbs, in a nice house, with well-off parents who worked hard.  NYU has destroyed Becky, now angry, frustrated and helpless, hating her colonialist parents.

Be Chloe: Self sufficient, capable, with both marketable skills and top flight eyelashes.


---------------------------------------------------------------


Here's how you can help me out during The Current Year:

You can send me Bitcoin Cash (BCH) here:



My Udemy classes are here - extremely low price and you have them forever.

I also sell custom made mugs. I'll do personalized orders as well. They are all made in the United States - in Pennsylvania.

All of the mugs are here on Gearbubble. These are made in the USA, and if you don't want to contribute to Amazon's record profits during this time of CV19, the Gearbubble link is the one to use. Thank you!

No comments: